Susana Wesley Mission Auxiliary( SUWMA)
Objectives and aims
- It shall be the prime aim of SUWMA to endeavour to enlist all women who are full members of the Methodist Church.
- To inculcate in the members the spirit of Holiness and Godly living, both at home, in the Church and in society.
- To teach members to give prime attention to the nurturing of children in the Christian Faith.
- To assist in the cleaning, decorating of chapels, church premises and manses.
- To help serve refreshments and food during various meetings of the church.
- To co-operate in whatever ways possible with other organisations in the church to win souls and build the body of CHRIST.
SUWMA Chair Person: Sis. Florence Ageman
Please contact Sis. Florence Ageman for further information: email@example.com